After you place your order, it generally takes one to four days to process and prepare your order for shipping. Transit times for various shipping methods are figured from the time the order leaves our office, not from the time you place your order.
Please note: our offices are closed Fridays through Sundays, so that orders received after noon on Thursday will not be processed until the following Monday.
One may choose USPS, UPS or FedEx shipping when items are added to the shopping cart.
• Actual shipping fee to be calculated when your order is placed or processed.
• Charges vary due to weight and destination.
• COD ($12.50 + shipping fee) can be requested for UPS orders only. Payment must be in the form of a Check, Money Order or Cashier’s Check ONLY. COD orders sent to hotel or motel addresses: $25 service charge in addition to shipping charges and $12.50 COD fee.
- All addresses with P.O. boxes will be shipped by USPS First Class/Priority (not guaranteed without additional fee for insurance).
- Please note that for U.S. West Coast addresses, FedEx Express Saver may be a slower service than UPS ground or USPS Priority Mail.
- Orders over $50 shipped via USPS to Hawai’i, Alaska & Puerto Rico will be charged insurance. (FedEx 2-day service is also available for Alaska and Hawai’i.)
- All international orders pay an insurance fee when available via USPS.
- International customers should be aware that some countries may charge additional customs and duties taxes upon arrival of the package. Customs arrangements and fees are the responsibility of the customer.
After you place your order, it generally takes one to four days to process and prepare your order for shipping. Transit times for various shipping methods are figured from the time the order leaves our office, not from the time you place your order. UPS Ground transit time varies from one business day in Northern California, to seven business days to the Eastern U.S. A street or rural route address is necessary for UPS or Federal Express delivery. In addition, Federal Express requires a telephone number.
Prepayment or COD (Collect on Delivery—provide payment when it is delivered to your door) is required for all orders. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express credit card payments. COD service through UPS is available only in the US, for an additional charge of $12.50. Shipment must be to a street address rather than a post office box. COD payments are by check or money order. There is a $10 service fee for returned checks. COD service can be selected in our on-line store when you choose your method of shipment. If you wish to pay via mail, we will need to hold your order until your check or money order is received. Please select the Check/Money Order option for payment when checking out of the store.
For retail orders, we are happy to send orders that are gifts from you to your recipients. Please write a note to us on the checkout page: “This is a gift, please include gift note and packing list only. Message for gift note: _____________.”
Shipments to addresses outside the US are charged actual shipping costs and insurance fees (if available), which are determined by the weight, value and destination of the order. Payments for international orders should be made via credit card. International customers should be aware that some countries may charge additional customs and duties taxes upon arrival of the package. Customs arrangements and fees are the responsibility of the customer. If a package is refused by a customer, the customer is responsible for shipping both ways and will be charged accordingly. If a package must be abandoned due to exorbitant fees, the customer is liable for the cost of the products.
In addition to the shipping fee, UPS Standard service charges a flat $10 broker fee for residential packages valued at $200 Canadian or less. Local taxes, duties and customs fees will be charged on receipt of the package. Residential orders valued over $200 CAD will be subject to brokerage fees as well as local taxes, duties and customs fees. The UPS Expedited shipping fee includes the brokerage fee, but local taxes, duties and customs fees will be charged on receipt of the package. FedEx also charges customs fees. Many Canadian customers prefer sending their orders via the U.S. Postal Service.
In addition to FedEx, UPS, and USPS shipping fees, local taxes, duties and customs fees will be charged on receipt of the package. Note that in many countries we have local distributors who can supply you with our products. Please consult our distributor list for contact information. We will not ship orders outside North America where there is a local distributor who carries these items.
If for any reason you are not fully satisfied with an item purchased from us, we will cheerfully replace it or issue a refund. (Satisfaction guarantee applies within 60 days of purchases made directly from FES.)