St. John’s Shield™ is a marvelous balm to help build deeper structures of light and radiance in the body and soul.
- Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD): stimulates and nourishes internal light-bearing capacity when external seasonal light is changing
- Depression and anxiety: apply to heart and solar plexus when feeling anxious, numb or fearful
- Nerve trauma: apply in compresses or baths for peripheral nerve damage or other nerve trauma
- Disturbed sleep: use at night in baths or massage for insomnia related to travel or other disruptions of light-dark rhythms
- Bed wetting: massage into the inner-thigh and bladder regions nightly, and apply warm compresses on the kidney and bladder areas
Fresh flowering tops of St. John’s Wort are hand-gathered during the height of summer and solarized into organic almond oil until it turns a rich ruby red color. The essential oils of St. John’s Wort, Angelica, and Rose Geranium stimulate light-enhancing, spiritualizing qualities. The flower essences of Love-Lies-Bleeding, Borage and St. John’s Wort help the soul anchor inner light, buoyancy and serenity during times of depletion and depression.