Dr. Bach’s remedy for stress and trauma
A combination of five English flower essences first developed by Dr. Edward Bach, promoting calm and balance in diverse situations of stress, emergency, and trauma.
The Five-Flower Formula™ is praised throughout the world by health practitioners and lay persons. The formula of five different flower essences was developed by Dr. Edward Bach in the 1930s through his own practice and observation. Over the years it has come to be regarded as a “rescue” combination for its remarkable ability to address emergency and crisis conditions.
Prepared in rural England by renowned teacher and naturalist, Julian Barnard of Healingherbs, Ltd., the formula is made according to the original directions of Dr. Bach. True to Bach’s original intentions, it is not prepared or labeled as a homeopathic remedy. It is available either preserved with organic and Biodynamic® grape alcohol, or with organic vegetable glycerin.
- Emergency or Crisis — Calms mental levels of pain, suffering, and confusion – use for the person who is suffering as well as those who are helping.
- Recovery from Trauma — Promotes recovery from trauma, injury or illness, by relieving stress, anxiety and tension.
- Baseline Remedy for All Healing — Stabilizes and calms the mind-body interface, before addressing specific emotions and behavior patterns.
- Calms Children — Use after household accidents, falls, scrapes, or burns, used along with appropriate physical care.
- Aids Animals — To pacify wild or trapped animals, or to help any injured or stressed pet, or when transporting any animal.
- Plant Protection — Use whenever transplanting to reduce shock, or in vases of cut flowers.
- Prevention — Use before known stressful situations such as visits to the dentist, preparation for surgery, labor and delivery, travel or moving.
- Post-Trauma — Use for post-traumatic stress of any kind, including surgery, war, rape, natural disaster, or loss of one’s loved ones or home.
Clematis, Cherry Plum, Impatiens, Rock Rose, and Star of Bethlehem preserved in organic grape alcohol or certified organic vegetable glycerin