Promotes deep peace for those living with life-limiting illness, whether at home, in a hospice house, or in a hospital.
- Supports conscious dying
- To assist with spiritual surrender when facing the life passage of death
- When experiencing extreme physical hardship associated with illness, disease
- To experience connection with loved ones in the spiritual realm and angelic realm
- Relief from states of fear, loneliness, and anxiety experienced by the departing soul
- For protection during the threshold experience of death
- Aids the soul in leaving the physical body peacefully and gracefully when dying
- Alpine Aster – Supports body-free consciousness; freeing the spiritual body from the physical body – addresses fear of death.
- Angel’s Trumpet – Supports spiritual surrender; opens the heart to the spiritual world; deep peace – addresses fear of death.
- Angelica – Offers protection and benevolence from the Angelic realms – addresses loneliness.
- Chrysanthemum – Supports acceptance of one’s own mortality; shifting awareness from lower Self to higher Self – addresses fear of death & mortality.
- Forget-Me-Not – Supports connection with loved ones in the spiritual realm; spiritualizing the love currents of the heart – addresses spiritual isolation.
- Love-Lies-Bleeding – Supports soul and spiritual insight and transcendence – addresses personalization of emotional & physical pain and suffering.
- Mariposa Lily – Supports connection with the Divine Mother; feeling surrounded by a mantle of warmth and love – addresses feelings of abandonment.
- Penstemon – Offers courage to accept and endure suffering – addresses extreme physical hardship.
- Walnut – Supports the life passage of death; letting go; transitions – addresses inability to let go and transition.
Compassionate Care Giver
Encourages peaceful presence for care givers, loved ones, and family members of those living with life limiting illness.
- Support during the days, weeks and months before, during and after the death of loved ones
- When having a difficult time letting go of the departing soul
- To help remain centered and calm when caring for loved ones facing the life passage of death
- For inner strength when feeling abandoned by the departing soul
- Assists in feeling connection with loved ones in the spirit realms
- For calming emotional upset including grief, panic, fear, and overwhelm in loved ones of those living with life-limiting illness
- Angelica – Supports feeling the love and care of spiritual beings; receptivity to guidance and guardianship from angelic realms – addresses loneliness.
- Bleeding Heart – Supports releasing attachment to those who can no longer be with us; healing a broken heart – addresses emotional attachment & abandonment.
- Borage – Assists in overcoming grief from the death or impending death of a loved one; heart balm for grief – addresses grief & heavy-heartedness.
- Five-Flower Formula – Provides stabilization, calm and consciousness – addresses shock, trauma, overwhelm and extreme pain.
- Forget-Me-Not – Supports connection with loved ones in the spiritual realm – addresses pain, suffering & isolation.
- Love-Lies-Bleeding – Supports finding meaning and purpose in one’s suffering – addresses personalization of emotional & physical pain & suffering.
- Pink Yarrow – Promotes emotional centering and strength; appropriate emotional boundaries – addresses dysfunctional merging with others.
- Red Clover – Supports calmness and centeredness in the midst of challenging circumstances – addresses emotional extremes.
- Walnut – Supports letting go and healthy transitions; inner strengthener – addresses inability to let go of departing soul.