Arnica Allay - Restorative for Trauma & Injury
Arnica Allay is important to have on hand during the winter season. It is provides relief for stress or strain to the muscles that haven’t been used for a while in activities such as skiing, skating or snowboarding, shoveling snow, or quick recovery from slipping on an icy sidewalk. Of course, Arnica is beneficial for injury of any kind throughout the year, and is well-known for its anti-inflammatory and analgesic qualities. It facilitates tissue regeneration for many kinds of bodily traumas, such as bruises, sprains, contusions, various forms of myalgia, hyperextensions, sports injury and recovery from surgery. Arnica Allay helps the body-soul complex to re-establish its balance and equilibrium from any kind of trauma or injury.
The Flower Fusion:
Hand-harvested blossoms of Arnica are sun-infused into organic almond oil. Sandalwood, Cedarwood, Vetiver, Rose, Palmarosa, Cistus and Helichrysum essential oils are added for their stabilizing, anti-inflammatory and restorative qualities. The flower essences of Alpine Aster, Arnica, Chrysanthemum, Indian Pink and Star of Bethlehem provide strengthening, spiritualizing and centering trauma or injury.
- Use to reduce inflammation and recover more quickly from any trauma or injury, such as bruised skin or sprains
- Apply warm compresses over bandaged areas (do not apply directly to open wounds)
- Apply preventatively to vulnerable or previously injured areas before physical engagement
- Use before and after major sports events to speed recovery from any physical strain
- Apply in warm compresses to scar tissue, or other places where the body is still holding prior trauma and injury
- Apply as immediate first aid relief to any area of injury – however, use compresses for open cuts and wounds after they have been properly bandaged
- Use in baths or topical application to prepare for surgery and in compresses over the bandaged areas after surgery
I love the Arnica Allay oil. It really helps my hips and knees. It’s also great for bruises. Our patients use the Seasons of the Soul™ oils on a regular basis.
I injured my knee while exercising; I heard a "pop" and felt a movement up over my knee. It was very painful after the incident and I even had difficulty turning over in bed without exacerbating the pain. I consulted with various doctors, chiropractors and others, and no one could tell me what the problem was or what I can do about it; nothing seemed to help. Then, I thought to use Arnica Allay on the painful area. I applied the oil and sat with an infrared lamp over the area. It stopped hurting immediately! It's amazing; thank you!